Corporate Uniforms, Corporate Workwear, Promotional clothing
Apparel Corporation have been manufacturing corporate clothing for over 25 years.
Our specialisation in the apparel sector extends to a wide range of clothing including promotional polo shirts, vests and even promotional outwear including promotional jackets and traditional workwear.
No matter what your company’s needs, Apparel Corporation has the proven experience to manufacture and supply the highest quality corporate clothing and promotional wear for your needs.
Our entire product range is in the thousands. But with a quick call to our friendly team, you’ll be guided through to the most appropriate solution to suit both your needs and your budget.
Call us now obligation free on 1300 799 044.
Corporate Workwear, Uniforms and Promotional clothing
Matching comfortable, durable, stylish and protective work clothing to your corporate style
We appreciate that your company or organisation will have an image to uphold, and impressions to make in both the public mind and in those of your own workforce. The initial appearance, and ongoing impressions, made when your people are in contact with specific customers or the general public are crucial. Whether uniforms or more casual work attire form part of that overall impression, you’ll always want your people to look professional and yet feel at ease in what they are wearing as they set to work.
That’s what our ethos here at Apparel Corporation is all about. Yes we have thousands of products just waiting for you. Yes we have 25 years and more of hard-won experience, as an Australian owned and operated company, along the manufacture and supply chain to meet our customers’ many and varied work clothing needs. Yes, we aim to exceed their expectations in the value we always offer (ask about our Price Match Guarantee). And for metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide, free shipping is offered on orders of more than $1000. But, before all that…
Talk to us about your corporate clothing needs
The most important thing we do is listen. Then we ask questions. This is because we appreciate that the needs of each business, company, institution, association or society we deal with are unique. We want to understand where and how you operate, who your customers are and what they expect from you. Equally, we need to find out all about the people who will be wearing your corporate or promotional clothing, how and where they operate, the conditions and environment. And how you want them to look. Gathering this information – without any obligation on your part – allows us to make useful suggestions to meet those needs at all times.
Introducing our work gear, from the traditional to the hoodie!
With so many different working environments, we know you’ll have varied needs. Yes, some operations, and their workforce, do still prefer those tried and tested products – and have customers who expect to see them. At the other end of the scale, more casual, but still top quality, gear is cheerfully accepted in many places and situations. Here’s a quick guide to our corporate workwear section of this website; this will help you quickly browse where you wish…
- Custom printed activewear keeps your staff noticed while they are hard at work – and helps them to make those vital positive and visible impressions
- Branded or embroidered aprons add expected style, and emphasise cleanliness in the food sector – both for the paying public and for your own in-company facilities. From bibs to smocks, or traditional aprons, we’ll help you deliver
- Both for safety and style, we’re ready to help you make wise and proven industrial footwear decisions
- Our promotional vests, jackets, coats and other outerwear help your people deal with the occasional wildness of our climate, from the comfort of wool to the relief of waterproof membranes when the heavens open!
- Our corporate knitwear choices are highly popular for their comfort, whether in long-sleeves or short, polos or v-necks, crew knit cardigans or stylish jumpers. If this delivers the relaxed vibe you want we’re ready to help!
- Have you noticed that, too often, promotional clothing seems to stop at the waist? Not at Apparel Corp! We manufacture and supply many different skirt, trouser and pant options as well as truly comfortable and climate-friendly shorts
- Polar fleeces and hoodies are increasingly popular and truly up-to-date corporate workwear possibilities. Ease-of-movement is matched to a more casual style, and that’s a choice being made by more and more customers
- Polo shirts. What more needs to be said? One of the most popular and widespread of workwear or promotional garments; we offer a huge range of style, fabrics and colours – even for people who don’t play polo!
- PPE: one of our most important ranges. Protecting the eyes, hands, heads and ears of those who work for you – and perhaps for visitors to a construction site or building refurbishment – our choices have been as carefully made as you would expect
- Another wealth of choice can be found in our work shirt section; take a look at the wide array of styles, colours and finishes. It can even be fun working out what’s right for your company image and the people who work there!
- T shirts are now worn by virtually everyone, both for work and play. Therefore, we can brand our wide range as you wish, whether for your own people to use, or as a promotional offering to customers or the general public
- We mentioned at the start that traditional workwear still has an important place in many working environments. If yours is one of them, you’ll find great value and choice right here
Easy to contact; quick to help
Obligation-free advice is easily gained. Simply activate our Chat Box for an instant online discussion at any time. Or reach us by phone on 1300 799 044. Alternatively, provide information through our Online Enquiry Form and we’ll quickly respond. So, how can we help?
Can't find what you're looking for?
We source and custom make to your brief and budget requirements.1300 799 044